Tuesday, January 27, 2009

About Kangana Ranaut Plastic Surgery

kangana ranaut thighs show
It is out in open. Not that Raaz... is hit. Not even that Shekhar Suman yelled at Kangana. We are talking about the said plastic surgery rumours about Kangana Ranaut. Kangana has made it clear that she did not go under tha knife. B Town was abuzz with rumours about Kanana'splastic surgery. But the Raaz girl has categorically denied it.

Kangana says, "I have not had plastic surgery. My face looks different as I have put on weight. I was sick of my thin body. The world is dying to get skinny, and I like to be different. In Kites' I will look still more different."

1 comment:

IS said...

Now that nose, which looks 100% different from earlier, cannot be coz she put on weight!!!
Or has she put on weight on her nose???
It is too visible to believe these excuses!

 
Bollywood Online Privacy Policy And Disclaimer